Embrace the Edge
Spectral Cellars invites you to journey beyond the spectrum of commercially produced varietals most commonly found in Oregon.
Embrace the Edge and travel with us while we explore the varietal fringe as we focus our classical winemaking techniques to shine a light on the often overlooked varietals that thrive in Oregon.
With an extreme focus on high quality and balanced wines, we source fruit from some of the finest vineyards across the state of Oregon. We employ both traditional and modern winemaking techniques to craft wines of great balance and harmony that are approachable upon release, but will reward with great patience in the cellar.
Spectral Cellars is dedicated to producing wines perfect for pairing with the communal dining experience. Our wines are extremely food friendly being old-world, classical interpretations that showcase a sense of place, fruit purity, youthful acidity and lower alcohol levels.
Please be on the lookout for upcoming releases in the near future by signing up for our newsletter below.
Inspired by the finest Grosses Gewächs from Germany our Riesling was sourced from the Lone Star Vineyard and was crafted to be dry in a Pfalz-German style.
- Sourced Exclusively from the Lone Star Vineyard in the Eola-Amity Hills AVA
- 100% Single Vineyard Riesling
- Vinified Dry in a Pfalz Style
- 8 Months Aging in Neutral Vessels
- 12% Alcohol By Volume
- 60 Cases Produced
This limited Oregon Gamay Noir is beautifully balanced and was fashioned to rival top-level Cru Beaujolais from Morgon.
- 40% from the Havlin Vineyard in the Eola-Amity Hills AVA
- 60% from the Tualatin Estate Vineyard in Forest Grove
- 8 Months of Neutral Oak Aging in French Casks
- 13% Alcohol By Volume
- 57 Cases Produced
This limited bottling of Oregon Cabernet Franc was created in a Loire Valley style and is a blend of two historic vineyards located in the Walla Walla AVA of Oregon.
- 40% from the McClellan Vineyard in the Oregon region of the Walla Walla AVA
- 60% from a Prominent and Famous Vineyard Next Door
- 12 Months of Oak Aging in Twice-Filled and Neutral French Casks + 6 months aging in Flex Tank
- 13.3% Alcohol By Volume
- Only 60 Cases Produced
One of Oregon's better Gamays, this puts a spotlight on a variety rapidly gaining importance among the state's next generation of pioneering winemakers - Wine Enthusiast