Embrace the Edge
Spectral Cellars invites you to journey beyond the spectrum of commercially produced varietals most commonly found in Oregon.
Embrace the Edge and travel with us while we explore the varietal fringe as we focus our classical winemaking techniques to shine a light on the often overlooked varietals that thrive in Oregon.
With an extreme focus on high quality and balanced wines, we source fruit from some of the finest vineyards across the state of Oregon. We employ both traditional and modern winemaking techniques to craft wines of great balance and harmony that are approachable upon release, but will reward with great patience in the cellar.
Spectral Cellars is dedicated to producing wines perfect for pairing with the communal dining experience. Our wines are extremely food friendly being old-world, classical interpretations that showcase a sense of place, fruit purity, youthful acidity and lower alcohol levels.
Please be on the lookout for upcoming releases in the near future by signing up for our newsletter below.
Upon approach you are met with vivid aromatics of lime, green apple and citrus. The palate is electric, yet balanced with green apple and lime fruit flavors that lead to a long and persistent finish. Approachable now, but will age gracefully and evolve for decades.
- Sourced Exclusively from the Lone Star Vineyard in the Eola-Amity Hills AVA
- 100% Single Vineyard Riesling
- Vinified Dry in a Pfalz Style
- 8 Months Aging in Neutral Vessels
- 12% Alcohol By Volume
- 60 Cases Produced
Expressive aromatics of white pepper, plum, cranberry and baking spice. The palate is soft, round and lush with dark cranberry notes and finishes with a touch of cinnamon. Will age beautifully for 5-10+ years.
- 40% from the Havlin Vineyard in the Eola-Amity Hills AVA
- 60% from the Tualatin Estate Vineyard in Forest Grove
- 8 Months of Neutral Oak Aging in French Casks
- 13% Alcohol By Volume
- 57 Cases Produced
Compelling aromatics of dark strawberry, red plumb and graphite. The palate is silky, yet firm, and lush with plum and spice notes. A truly excellent wine that drinks more like a Loire Valley release than a wine from Walla Walla. Will age beautifully for 5-10+ years.
- 40% from the McClellan Vineyard in the Oregon region of the Walla Walla AVA
- 60% from a Prominent and Famous Vineyard Next Door
- 12 Months of Oak Aging in Twice-Filled and Neutral French Casks + 6 months aging in Flex Tank
- 13.3% Alcohol By Volume
- Only 60 Cases Produced
One of Oregon's better Gamays, this puts a spotlight on a variety rapidly gaining importance among the state's next generation of pioneering winemakers - Wine Enthusiast